|PR:||28:29 - 2018 Bethel Invitational|
2018 Results (8K)
- 30:10 - NCCAA Nationals (14th)
- 29:23 - Wisconsin Private College Championships (34th)
- 28:29 - Bethel Invitational (PR) (54th)
- 28:41 - Warrior Invitational (15th)
- 30:00 - Ken Weidt Classic (7th)
2017 Results (8K)
- 28:32 - NCCAA Nationals (5th)
- 29:46 - Oshkosh Open (25th)
- 28:40 - Wisconsin Private College Championships (27th)
- 29:47 - Warrior Invitational (53rd)
- 31:56 - Olde English Classic (25th)
- 31:18 - Faith Baptist Invite (2nd)
- 30:50 - Ken Weidt Classic (42nd)
2016 Results (8K)
- 30:11 - NCCAA Nationals (17th)
- 29:05 - Oshkosh Open (26th)
- 30:47 - Wisconsin Private College Championships (26th)
- 30:24 - Lucian Rosa Invitational (66th)
- 31:18 - Warrior Invitational (55th)
- 31:02 - Brissman-Lundeen Invitational (117th)
- 31:07 - Ken Weidt Classic (46th)
2015: Rankin showed tremendous early-season promise before suffering an injury at the Warriors Invitational... Rankin's PR of 28:58.6 at the Sabercat Invitational was the third-best time on the Men's team, and was edged by Josh Kruit by 1/100 of a second... Despite the injury, Rankin still finished inside the Top 10 at NCCAA Nationals, boasting a 29:22.5 time and a ninth-place finish... Rankin was named an AD3I All-Independent Honorable Mention selection.
"Great teachers who want to help me learn as well as great friends."
"My purple running socks"
Go-to gameday food?
"Mrs. Steinbart's pancakes"
"Far future: youth pastor or camp ministry. Near future: Admissions GA"
Best part about your team?
"Running, building strong friendships"
Best study spot on campus?
Favorite part about MBU outside of sports?
"Commitment to the classroom"
Favorite 3 fac/staff?
"Dr. Saxon - amazing teacher"
"Isaiah Steinbart - amazing teacher"
"Jen Dunlop - fun/easy to annoy"
Favorite attribute of your coach?
"He is so fast..."