|PR:||28:32 - 2017 NCCAA Nationals|
- 30:11 - NCCAA Nationals (17th)
- 29:05 - Oshkosh Open (26th)
- 30:47 - Wisconsin Private College Championships (26th)
- 30:24 - Lucian Rosa Invitational (66th)
- 31:18 - Warrior Invitational (55th)
- 31:02 - Brissman-Lundeen Invitational (117th)
- 31:07 - Ken Weidt Classic (46th)
2015: Rankin showed tremendous early-season promise before suffering an injury at the Warriors Invitational... Rankin's PR of 28:58.6 at the Sabercat Invitational was the third-best time on the Men's team, and was edged by Josh Kruit by 1/100 of a second... Despite the injury, Rankin still finished inside the Top 10 at NCCAA Nationals, boasting a 29:22.5 time and a ninth-place finish... Rankin was named an AD3I All-Independent Honorable Mention selection.
What job would you be terrible at?
"Russian Prime Minister"
"Superspeed (like the Flash; [this is] one I want, not have)"
Favorite Sports Memory?
"Long runs with teammates"
Three items 'needed' for 'survival'?
"Running shoes, ice cream, and someone to drive me home when I get tired"
"I love being able to learn about God and His Word from teachers that love the Lord."