- B.S., Mathematics Education, Maranatha Baptist University, 2013
- M.S., Education, Cedarville University, 2016
- 2016-Present, Maranatha Baptist University
- 2013-16, Cedarville University (NCAA DII)
- 2009-13, River City Volleyball Club (various ages)
- USAV CAP I Certification
Playing Experience - Achievements
College: Maranatha Baptist University (2009-13)
- NCAA Top 30 Women of the Year Nominee
- NCCAA DII All-American (4 Years)
- NCAA Statistical Champion: Kills per set, Points per set
- NCCAA DII National Player of the Year (2 Years)
- NCCAA National GP4L Award
Rosen graduated summa cum laude with a degree in Mathematics Education and a 3.92 GPA. She was a four-time Northern Athletics Conference (NAC) Scholar-Athlete honoree during her career at Maranatha. Torey received the Maranatha Baptist University 2013 Founder's Award for effectively exemplifying the purpose and spirit of the school.
Rosen produced a highly acclaimed four-year volleyball career at Maranatha Baptist University. The three-time captain finished with 2,525 kills while leading NCAA DIII in kills per set during her sophomore, junior, and senior campaigns. Rosen was a four-time member of the Northern Athletics Conference First Team and earned conference player of the year honors as a sophomore and junior. She capped her stellar career with the 2012 American Volleyball Coaches Association (AVCA) National Christian College Athletic Association (NCCAA) Division II National Player of the Year award. In addition, Rosen received the 2013 NCAA Top 30 Women of the Year award.
After three season of coaching at Cedarville University (NCAA DII) in Ohio, Rosen has returned to Wisconsin and will be assisting Maranatha's women's volleyball team.