Looking to improve on your dribbling or how to position yourself to set up the extra pass for a goal? Come to our Sabercats Girls Soccer Camp, which will take place in conjunction with the boys camp running Monday through Friday! You will learn the necessary skills to be a smart and skilled player and a committed, faithful Christian.
Campers must be at least 12 years old in order to stay in the dorms on campus.
Registration and Payment
- **CLICK HERE TO REGISTER** (Campers)
- **CLICK HERE TO REGISTER** (Coaches)
- **CLICK HERE TO MAKE A PAYMENT** (using our secure server)
- Campers: $275 on or before June 1 ($295 after June 1)
- Coaches: Coaches are encouraged to attend camp with their teams. The coaches fee for room and board is $50
Room and Board
- All camps are overnight camps
- Campers will sleep in the MBU dormitories and will be supervised 24/7 by on-campus counselors
- All meals will be taken in the MBU Dining Complex
- Campers must be at least 12 years old in order to stay overnight on campus
Arrival and Departure Information
- Check-in: Monday, July 22, from 3-5 p.m. in the main gym lobby
- Check-out: Friday, July 26, with lunch at 11:30 a.m.
- Team Discount: ten or more from the same school or church receive $10 discount each
- Multiple Camp Discount: Campers coming to multiple athletic camps receive a $40 discount- $20 off each camp
- Maranatha Family Discount: Children of Maranatha faculty or staff who are going into 8th grade in the upcoming fall (or younger) receive a 50% discount
Points of Emphasis
- Daily Bible challenges and spiritual growth
- Exposure to appropriate instruction that allows for optimum development opportunities
- Exposure to individualized training environments that allow players to claim responsibility for their own development and enhance progress after they leave camp
- Sound technical development
- Application of technique to tactical problem solving
- Group and team concepts on the field of play
- Self-motivation and group cohesion strategies
- Friendly environment that emphasizes fair play and enjoyment
- Exposure to the training environments and standards enjoyed by Maranatha students on a daily basis
What to Bring
- Sunscreen and water bottle
- Soccer ball
- Proof of Medical Insurance
- Indoor and outdoor shoes
- Bedding and towel
- Bible, notebook, pen, and pencil
- Cell Phones are permitted but may not be used during activities or after lights out
- **All prescription medications must be in their original containers**
- Bring shorts that go to the knee
- Bring warm-up pants.
- No tank-tops or low cut T-shirts. Please dress modestly.
- Please keep swimsuits modest. Bikinis are not allowed due to their revealing nature. Please find swimsuits that have the T-shirt style tops or something to cover the midsection
- Anyone registering after the June 1 deadline is not guaranteed a T-shirt
- Coaches must register T-shirt sizes
- Coaches must register online along with the campers
For all summer camps, ALL coaches/sponsors MUST complete an adult registration and background check (Paid camp staff do not need to fill out a registration, but just a background check). Please complete the items below prior to registration.