Get ready for another fun volleyball camp at Maranatha! Individual camp is designed for individuals or teams and is divided into Junior High, Junior Varsity, and Varsity levels.
The camp is open to both boys and girls.
Instruction focuses on individual basic skills and techniques of volleyball and team concepts including offensive and defensive strategies. Coach Rosen, Coach DeLozier, and their experienced staff of coaches, former college standouts, and current college players lead the skills training and team competition at our Sabercats Individual Volleyball camp.
The campers are encouraged daily with biblical challenges by the camp staff. Be ready for training to pass, set, attack, serve, and block as you prepare for your next season of play.
Campers must be at least 12 years old in order to stay in the dorms on campus.
Registration and Payment
**CAMPER REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
- Campers: $235 on or before July 1 ($260 after July 1) ** We will refund you entirely if we cancel because of COVID-19
- Coaches: Coaches are encouraged to attend camp with their teams. The coaches fee for room and board is $50
Room and Board
- All camps are overnight camps
- Campers will sleep in the MBU dormitories and will be supervised 24/7 by on-campus counselors
- All meals will be taken in the MBU Dining Complex
- Campers must be at least 12 years old in order to stay overnight on campus
- Team Discount: Ten or more from the same school or church receive $10 discount each
- Multiple Camp Discount: Campers coming to multiple athletic camps receive a $40 discount- $20 off each camp
- Maranatha Family Discount: Children of Maranatha faculty or staff who are going into 8th grade in the upcoming fall (or younger) receive a 50% discount
Arrival and Departure Information
- Check-in: Monday, July 20 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the gym lobby
- Check-out: Saturday, July 25 with breakfast at 7:30 a.m. (subject to change)
Regina DeLozier led Maranatha to three consecutive NCCAA National Championship titles (2015-17), to the final four in 2007, 2010 and 2011, and to the National Championship game in 2012 and 2018. DeLozier came to Maranatha in 2007 after coaching back-to-back state championship teams at the high school level and has also led club teams to numerous league championships. Coach DeLozier has more than 15 years of coaching experience.
What to Bring
- Indoor and outdoor shoes
- Sweatpants to wear to meals
- Bedding and towel
- Bible, notebook, pen, and pencil
- Cell Phones are permitted but may not be used during activities or after lights out
- **All prescription medications must be in their original containers**
- Bring knee-length shorts.
- Please do not bring tank tops or other low cut T-shirts.
- Sweatpants for meals
- Girls: Skirts for Wednesday night devotional time
- Anyone registering after July 1 is not guaranteed a T-shirt
- Coaches must register T-shirt sizes
- Coaches must register online along with the campers
For all summer camps, ALL coaches/sponsors MUST complete an adult registration and background check (Paid camp staff do not need to fill out a registration, but just a background check). Please complete the items below prior to registration.
Please have all forms filled out prior to Monday of each camp.