If you want to be the best, learn from the best! Former U.S. National Team staff coach Jeff Pill will teach you “Pill’s Drills” activities to help develop your technique and tactics in game situations. Individual and team contests allow for a competitive atmosphere, so lace up your cleats and come join Pill on the field!
Soccer Camp is open to boys and girls from 7th-12th grade.
Instruction is not limited to soccer, with sessions throughout the day devoted to strengthening your walk with Christ. Our hope is that you will not only walk away with a better understanding of how to attack or defend but that you would know the word of God that has the power to change lives.
Campers must be at least 12 years old in order to stay on campus.
Registration and Payment
- **CLICK HERE TO REGISTER** (Campers)
- **CLICK HERE TO REGISTER** (Coaches)
- **CLICK HERE TO MAKE A PAYMENT** (using our secure server)
- Campers: $275 on or before June 1 ($295 after June 1.)
- Coaches: Coaches are encouraged to attend camp with their teams. The coaches fee for room and board is $50.
Room and Board
- All camps are overnight camps.
- Campers will sleep in the MBU dormitories and will be supervised 24/7 by on-campus counselors.
- All meals will be taken in the MBU Dining Complex.
- Team Discount: ten or more from the same school or church receive $10 discount each
- Multiple Camp Discount: Campers coming to multiple athletic camps receive a $40 discount- $20 off each camp
- Maranatha Family Discount: Children of Maranatha faculty or staff who are going into 8th grade (or younger) receive a 50% discount
Arrival and Departure Information
- Check-in: Monday, July 22, from 3-5 p.m. in the gym lobby.
- Check-out: Friday, July 26, with lunch at 11:30 a.m..
- **Friday Night (Soccer Camp) Housing Accommodations: A $20 fee will be charged for any camper staying in the dormitories overnight on Friday of Soccer Camps to travel with a volleyball team or group on Saturday. Check-out is 11:00 p.m. If you desire to find off-campus housing instead, feel free to contact our welcome center at 920-206-2370.
Jeff Pill has spent the majority of his coaching career working with youth in the U.S. National Team’s soccer program. He also helped coach the 1996 U.S. women’s Olympic team. Other instructors will include current and former Maranatha team members as well as guest coaches.
Under Pill, the 2014 Sabercats won the NCCAA DII National Championship.
Points of Emphasis
- Daily Bible challenges and spiritual growth
- Exposure to appropriate instruction that allows for optimum development opportunities
- Division of players based on ability, age, and other influential factors
- Exposure to individualized training environments that allow players to claim responsibility for their own development and enhance progress after they leave camp
- Sound technical development
- Application of technique to tactical problem solving
- Group and team concepts on the field of play
- Self-motivation and group cohesion strategies
- Friendly environment that emphasizes fair play and enjoyment
- Exposure to the training environments and standards enjoyed by Maranatha students on a daily basis
What to Bring
- Sunscreen and water bottle
- Soccer ball
- Proof of Medical Insurance
- Indoor and outdoor shoes
- Modest swimsuit
- Bedding and towel
- Bible, notebook, pen and pencil
- Cell Phones are permitted but may not be used during activities or after lights out
- **All prescription medications must be in their original containers**
- No sleeveless T-shirts allowed.
- Bring swimming trunks that go below the knees.
- Athletic shorts must be knee-length.
- Anyone registering after the June 1 deadline is not guaranteed a T-shirt.
- Coaches must register T-shirt sizes.
- Coaches must register online along with the campers.
For all summer camps, ALL coaches/sponsors MUST complete an adult registration and background check (Paid camp staff do not need to fill out a registration, but just a background check). Please complete the items below prior to registration.
Please have all forms filled out prior to Monday of each camp.