WATERTOWN, Wis. -- With the outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are determining the best course of action for our sports camps this summer. The safety of our camp participants and staff is our priority, and we know that uncertain times prompt questions for everyone.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (Updated 3/19/2020)
Q: Has Maranatha cancelled or rescheduled the summer sports camps?
A: Not at this time. We are complying with federal and state guidelines for group gatherings and recreational facilities and will make potential changes based on those guidelines.
Q: What can I do to stay updated on the status of summer camps?
Q: What if I already registered and paid and wish to cancel?
A: If you choose to cancel your registration, we will refund the total amount, including the $35 registration fee. Contact our Camps Coordinator, Taylor Pill at email@example.com.
Q: Where can I register for camps, should they happen?
A: Registration links can be found at mbusabercats.com/camp
Q: If I register and pay, will I be refunded if camps are cancelled?
A: Yes. We will issue a complete refund, but we recommend not submitting your registration until we have clarity on the summer plans.
Q: Have you made changes to the early bird deadline?
A: Yes. The early bird deadlines for our July camps have changed as follows:
|Camp||Camp Dates||Early Bird Deadline|
|Girls Basketball||June 15-19||June 1|
|Boys Basketball||June 22-27||June 1|
|Boys and Girls Soccer||July 20-24||July 1|
|Boys and Girls Volleyball||July 20-25||July 1|
Q: What precautions is Maranatha taking to guard against COVID-19?
A: Maranatha has taken the following actions against the spread of COVID-19
- Transitioned to online classes (on 3/16/2020)
- Limited large-group gatherings to 10 or fewer (3/16/2020)
- Adjusted meal services to to-go boxes only (3/16/2020)
- Cancelled home athletic events and moved fine arts performances to livestream only (3/13/2020)
- Generally complied with CDC guidance for higher education institutions, as well as guidelines from federal, regional, and local public health authorities
- For a complete update on Maranatha's preventative actions, CLICK HERE
Q: Who do I contact for more information?
A: Contact our Camps Coordinator, Taylor Pill, at firstname.lastname@example.org.