FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (Updated 6/4/2020)
Q: Has Maranatha cancelled or rescheduled the summer sports camps?
A: Yes, we cancelled the basketball camps in June but still plan to host the July camps. We are complying with federal and state guidelines for group gatherings and recreational facilities and will make potential changes as needed based on those guidelines.
Q: What can I do to stay updated on the status of summer camps?
Q: What if I already registered and paid and wish to cancel because of COVID-19?
A: If you choose to cancel your registration, we will refund the total amount, including the $35 registration fee. Contact our Camps Coordinator, Taylor Pill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Where can I register for the July camps?
A: Registration links can be found at mbusabercats.com/camp
Q: If I register and pay, will I be refunded if camps are cancelled?
A: Yes. We will issue a complete refund, but again, the July camps are proceeding as scheduled.
Q: Have you made changes to the early bird deadline?
A: Yes. The early bird deadlines for our July camps have changed as follows:
|Camp||Camp Dates||Early Bird Deadline|
|Boys and Girls Soccer||July 20-24||July 1|
|Boys and Girls Volleyball||July 20-25||July 1|
Q: What precautions is Maranatha taking to guard against COVID-19?
A: Maranatha has taken the following actions against the spread of COVID-19
- Begun preparations for July camps in accordance with state guidelines (6/1/2020)
- Transitioned to online classes (on 3/16/2020)
- Limited large-group gatherings to 10 or fewer (3/16/2020)
- Adjusted meal services to to-go boxes only (3/16/2020)
- Cancelled home athletic events and moved fine arts performances to livestream only (3/13/2020)
- Generally complied with CDC guidance for higher education institutions, as well as guidelines from federal, regional, and local public health authorities
- For a complete update on Maranatha's preventative actions, CLICK HERE
Q: Who do I contact for more information?
A: Contact our Camps Coordinator, Taylor Pill, at email@example.com. Or call (920) 545-9460.